- Image Gallery
Premier condenser instrument microphone
The AT5045 offers the performance of a large-diameter, side-address condenser in a convenient, stick-type body. In fact, despite the space limitations imposed by its housing, the AT5045 boasts Audio-Technica’s largest single diaphragm. The microphone’s circuitry has been honed to the essentials, allowing the AT5045 to achieve an unprecedented dynamic range that’s one of the widest of any microphone on the market.
-Audio-Technica’s premier studio condenser instrument microphone
-Pure, realistic sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
-Side-address, stick-design microphone with more diaphragm surface area than most traditional large diaphragm side-address microphones
-Discrete components carefully selected for optimized capsule performance
-Transformer-coupled output is optimized to provide smooth sonic character
-Exceptionally low noise with high-SPL capability
-Hand built and inspected for 100% quality control
-Advanced internal shock mounting decouples the capsule from the microphone body
-Elegant, durable housing of aluminum and brass
-Innovative AT8481 isolation clamp provides secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise; optional AT8482 shock mount for additional isolation
-Custom hard-shell carrying case with die-cut foam compartments offers protection for one or two microphones
- Elements: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 100 ohms Noise1 8 dB SPL
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –35 dB (17.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical): 141 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 86 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa*
- Phantom Power: 48V DC, 1.4 mA typical
- Weight: 197 g
- Dimensions: 177.0 mm long, 25.0 mm maximum body diameter
listening to the AT5045 on all sources, especially acoustic instruments, was like being in the room.
The AT5045 is absolutely worth a listen.
The AT5045 is an interesting microphone that is visually elegant and sounds extremely good